// THE NEED IS REAL //
I use groups ALL OF THE TIME.
- table groups
- Kg. buddy groups
- STEM/Science groups
- Guided reading groups
- Guided math groups
- Class job groups
1) TEACHERS NEED EFFICIENCY: Tapping multiple students and awarding points isn't ridiculously laborious, but if you can "kill two birds with one stone"....why not?!?!?!
2) TEACHERS NEED EFFECTIVENESS: There's something powerful about consistently sending messages about the expectations and importance of collaborative groups with your students. Having them be aware of group points on Dojo is one more layer to that messaging that is sure to impactful to individuals, groups, and your class as a whole.
// EASY - PEASY IMPLEMENTATION //
Another reason I love Class Dojo? They make implementation of new features super easy to use, with excellent instructions, support, and intuitive design. Bottom line? You DO NOT have to be a tech wiz to use Dojo features, including groups. Check out how Dojo Groups work simply for your ease and across all devices:
- Create groups, tables, teams and more: Set up groups that work for your classroom: tables, project teams, reading groups, houses or anything else! Students can even be in multiple groups.
- Effortlessly award groups: Easily encourage your groups for any skill - and effortlessly share group points with parents, too.
- Syncs across all your devices: Groups magically syncs across all your devices: intereactive whiteboards, computers, tablets and phones. Get delightfully simple teamwork, wherever you go.
// Teacher Tested & Approved //
// SIMPLE STEPS TO GET STARTED //
the few simple steps to getting started with ClassDojo Groups!
// CLassDojo Group Giveaway! //
Dojo has generously donated a SWAG BAG to giveaway! Enter using the Rafflecopter below.
--Entries will be closed FRIDAY, JULY 24 at 11:59 p.m.--