If you still need to buy for colleagues, blogging besties, or teachers of your own kiddos, take a peek. Think about upcoming birthdays & other gift-giving opportunities beyond the holidays. Know other fab ladies who are constantly creating? They'll love these. Better yet?? Look around for YOURSELF! This is MY personal craft-astic WISH LIST, featuring fun goodies for every interest. TOMORROW will feature a new gift guide, so come back for more swoon-worthy gift ideas!
2) I always love terrarium, & these little planters put into lightbulbs shine brightly, for sure. Easy to make, & soothing as an addition to your office space or other household area.
3) Add a touch of nostalgia to your crafting fix with this darling embroidery kit! This looks like something straight out of my grandmother's house, & while I don't sew, I'm totally drawn to this!
4) Any true crafter needs this darling bag. It's clever, cute, & made me chuckle.
5) Want more DIY kit & class options? Brit+Co has TONS to keep you craftastically busy!
6) You will see several favorite DIY jewelry kits on this wish list, so......I figured we need to create some nice catch-all jewelry dishes to go with! Make these gorgeous marbled jewelry trays & give to someone special, or keep them for yourself because they're just to pretty & functional.
8) One of several DIY jewelry kits I love, this layered leather bracelet kit with metal accents is stylish, simple, & comes with everything you need to create your own.
9) I shared my terrarium love above, but these teardrop versions are just my favorite. Perfect for tabletop, or can be hung from the ceiling for a dramatic effect.
10) Simple, personalized necklaces are huge right now, & being able to make your own is even better! Pick up this gold bar necklace kit & get creative with your own accessories line.
11) No one is more thrilled about the coloring book revival that is currently taking place, & for even those who doubt the power of coloring as an adult...this Lost Ocean coloring book will change your mind with its whimsical beauty!
12) I remember learning how to make hand-carved stamps! Now you can relive those childhood memories with this carve-a-stamp kit that includes everything you need to get your stamp on!
15) Hand-lettering makes me happy, happy, happy! I love it all, everywhere: art prints, chalkboards, notecards, you name it. Learn to hand-letter yourself with this online hand-lettering course!
16) Pick up this Hand Lettering Ledger to keep learning beyond the online course.
17) I'm obsessed with calligraphy....have been since I was little & my grandma bought my first calligraphy kit for me! It's never to late to learn or improve, & these Calligraphy 101 & 201 online classes & deluxe kit means you can enjoy what I call, "calligra-therapy" whenever you want!
18) If watercolor brush calligraphy is more your speed & medium, then try out this brush calligraphy online class & don't forget to add in the kit for a major discount when purchased with the course!
20) Looking to learn simple gardening, but not necessarily on the terrarium train? Take thisonline succulent gardening course & get started today. Some green plants would brighten up your winter!
21) Serve your custom crafted cocktails in this custom created glass kit. Add some sparkle to your sipping!
22) Everyone loves a delish cup of eggnog, especially at holiday time. Why not craft your own? This DIY eggnog kit has everything you need to bring the taste of the holidays to life!
23) Love custom designed handbags, but hate paying for designer name brands? Want to put your own design stamp on the next purse you carry? Check out this DIY Handbag Design Course by Rebecca Minkoff. Get the DIY Fringe Clutch Kit with the course at a big discount & you'll have your first project ready-to-go. You'll be the next Kate Spade in no time!
24) Create wearable art with these DIY knotted necklaces. Watch the online knotted jewelry course & pick up the necklace kit to start creating instantly. Perfect to give as a gift or keep for yourself because the finished pieces look so fab.
Can't decide?!?!? Give the gift of a MONTHLY CRAFT SUBSCRIPTION!
it supports my blog and for that I thank you. XOXO, Lindsey