The only problems are time, cost, ease of use, and classroom practicality. It takes a LOT of trial, error, and frankly wasted time, energy, & money to find what really works for you & your room. Soooooo, I like to get super clever, and even "cheat" a bit when it comes to clever classroom storage solutions. We can NEVER have too much good storage in a classroom, so sometimes you have to look at ordinary items in different ways to imagine how they could be used for storage in your room. Keep reading & pop on over to my Scholastic Top Teaching blog to see how I made the following my FAVORITE storage solutions that have stood the test of time!
- Laundry bags = LICE PREVENTION (and a neater space)
- Dollar store containers for...well...pretty much everything
- Thrift store finds as cute, durable storage to match my room theme
- IKEA Magazine racks make GREAT STUDENT MAILBOXES!
- Kitchen & food storage goodies that serve fabulous class storage purposes
- Hardware finds that are great for math manipulatives
- Home goods that make the room more cozy & hold TONS of stuff
- Office supplies that find a great home in the classroom for executive functioning
// SNEAK PEEK of my Clever Classroom Storage Solutions //
*NOTE: Each individual picture is linked directly to specific blog posts about how I used that tool in my classroom last year. Just click and you'll be redirected!